Saffron loving the snow

Saffron loving the snow

Thursday, 18 February 2010

Day 2 , been busy again.

Hi all, day 2 of this blog thing. You'll know when I get the hang of it when I stop saying blog thing and just get on with it. I managed to un-follow myself with some help and after posting this will see if I can work out how to follow a few people. It poured with rain all day but still went to the bead shop as I said I would yesterday. Bought a few beads and will be making more memory wire bracelets in the next couple of days. Added a couple of wine glass charm to Folksy tonight too. Have been watching a bit of the Olympic games, the skating really and I think it's back in the early hours of tomorrow morning, it's been really good. At the moment I'm working on a www for my driving school, I've got an old one but need to update it so that's my job for this weekend. Going to Crufts in the next couple of weeks, on what day, take a wild guess, YES you guessed, Gundog day. I remember a few years ago after I'd lost one of my girls above, I'd gone to crufts and I stood among the Irish Setters and I burst into tears it was so sad. Wouldn't surprise me if I did the same again this year.Think that's all for now as I'm off for a cup of tea.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading this Blog...your dogs are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete